Saturday 15 February 2014

Why, hello!

Welcome to my humble blog.  I hope you'll enjoy reading my reviews and strange reflections on life.

A short overview of what you'll find here:


  • Reviews - mostly of books, as I'm a somewhat prolific reader.  These will be fiction, for the majority, with non-fiction interspliced if I feel like it.  There may also be reviews of other media, such as films and podcasts.
  • Ramblings - the majority will be my musings on life, and may well be humorous or blatantly uninteresting, I suppose it depends on your sense of humour, really.  Potentially horses, music (clarinet, violin, singing, music theory, orchestra, choir, big band) and weirdness.
  • Writing - my own, most likely, probably fanfiction.  I love writing, and am currently working on two original novels.
  • Righteous ranting - I am an advocate of women's rights (I'm a feminist), animal welfare (particularly in the dressage world, as I own horses and think all horses should be treated well.  Feel free to check out my other blog, www.thebarebonesofdressage.tumblr.com for more information), and other such things.
That's all I can think of at the moment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment